Some people feel that is should be an easy process to sell their home and they should be able to do it themselves.
However, it has been said that
"...an attorney who represents himself has a fool for a client."
Selling houses is our business and we go about it in a businesslike way. We save you time, we reduce your stress, we make the process more convenient, we handle the details and we are the source of knowledge in our business.
Consider The Following:
- PRICING. With access to accurate, comprehensive data on recent market activity, our agents will prepare a comparative market analysis on your home to ensure the home is prices properly and sold at the best price in a timely manner with minimum hassle.
- KNOWLEDGE AND TIME. A real estate transaction is a complicated process that involves many steps and can take many months from start to finish. Our agents have the experience, education and commitment to helping sellers reach their goals.
- MARKETING. Our agents provide access to the widest audience of buyers to sell your home. They can offer helpful tips to prepare your home for sale. They will also act as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property through the Multiple Listing Service, open houses, web sites and print media, giving you the fastest exposure to the maximum number of buyers.
- DISCLOSURES AND LIMITING YOUR LIABILITY. Group One Sotheby’s International Realty agents receive ongoing education on state and federal law and regulations related to property rights, fair housing issues, and contract and environmental laws. By meeting state-mandated continuing education requirements for licensure, our agents are familiar with disclosures that must be made to buyers when selling a home.
- NEGOTIATIONS. As professionals, our agents objectively evaluate each buyer's proposal. This includes not only addressing the initial offer to purchase but also responding to buyer contingencies, timetables for appraisals, inspections, financing, etc.
- SECURITY ISSUES. It's our agents job to screen buyers to deliver only qualified individuals to view your home. Through the computerized lockbox system we can track all showings and monitor when and by whom your home has been viewed, giving us the ability to protect your privacy.