Have you considered a career in real estate?
Sign of Excellence
Excellence in client service is at the core of Group One Sotheby’s International Realty’s success. We know that educated, motivated and enthusiastic agents will naturally exceed client expectations. Our carefully designed support system ensures our agents have the tools they need to excel. In concert with our agents, we have jointly created an innovative, accountable work environment that results in great energy, enthusiasm, productivity, creativity and fun.
There is only one Group One Sotheby’s International Realty, and there is only one you. To be part of Group One Sotheby’s International Realty is to be an important part of a real estate team unlike any other. We invite you to explore whether you could join us as we continue our journey towards excellence.
Commitment to knowledge
Whether you are just starting a new career as a real estate agent or you are joining us to enhance your current business, it is exciting and you’ll want to hit the ground running. Your long term success depends on many things and we have found that when we build our business off of a foundation of knowledge that our agents and their clients are both at a better vantage point.
- Have a business that can be as large as you like.
- Your business growth is up to you.
- Be your own boss.
- Work as hard as you like, when you like.
- Excellent client service will yield future rewards.
- Develop a plan to provide the “good life” later.
- Have the freedom to be a successful business person without having to sacrifice the time you spend doing what you love.
When starting a new business or career, the success or failure is often based on the foundation that is laid in the beginning. When you make the decision to start a career in real estate please consider the following questions to make sure you have all the resources necessary for success. A well thought out plan of action could guarantee the success of your business.
- Why have you chosen a career in real estate?
- What goals do you have for your real estate career?
- Do you have a budget for starting your first year in real estate?
- Do you have a plan for your first year in real estate?
- What size and nature is your Sphere of Influence?
- What are your greatest strengths in creating and running your real estate business?
- What do you think will be your greatest challenges in your first year?
- What are you looking for in a real estate company?
Our Commitment to Success
Great teams are built around individual excellence. In addition to a standard of excellence, Group One Sotheby’s International Realty encourages a culture of sharing. Group One Sotheby’s International Realty agents are warm individuals, willing to share their experience, counsel and good will. Our new recruits are always pleasantly surprised to be so warmly welcomed into the Group One Sotheby’s International Realty family.
"KaLinn is the most amazing Designated Broker I have ever worked for! One recent example is when I had an issue regarding an existing transaction that was time sensitive and required immediate communication with my client. I caught KaLinn as she was walking in the door and she immediately gave her full attention to the situation as I quickly briefed her on the details of the contract. We then jumped on a conference call with my client and worked through the key issues. KaLinn very eloquently and politely communicated the options (both pros and cons) to my client that helped him see the contractual situation in a different light. Ultimately, this swift interaction was pivotal in keeping the transaction on track to close. Knowing that your broker and the firm have you and your client’s best interests in mind at all times helps me sleep better at night."
"Giulia is phenomenal! She gets bombarded with questions and is always so willing to help. She is truly skilled in all technology matters and eager to help in any way she can. Although she is unlicensed, Giulia has such great knowledge about all things real estate and can direct us to the right person if needed. We are so lucky to have Giulia as part of the team!"